Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Replies to my comments
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.No comment? Subscribe to be notified when Barbara Sher/others comment
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
CAn we change my subtitle to “Encourageing Young Adults to Seek an Exceptional Life”. THanks!
But spelled right …. “Encouraging Young Adults to Seek an Exceptional Life” . Oops!
Hi Patty –
As per your request for this general test page:
(1) ADD a hyphen to create thank-you (since used as an adjective) in:
thank you bonuses.
(2) DELETE the two periods in Ph.D. below (since nowhere else on this page do they occur in PhD or other credential acronyms):
Life Redesign 101 (an online course)
by Michele Vosberg, Ph.D. Author, teacher, international speaker and coach
(3) Fix the line break so 2nd line starts with by in:
3 Days to Unstuck – Get Action on Your Creative Passions (an online course) by Kris Dyson, MFA – writer, filmmaker & teaching artist based in South Florida
(3) Should there be a live link somewhere in the below?:
(a) A signed copy of Laura Kingston’s book, The Gardener’s Gift, plus a gift certificate for 1 hour of life coaching with Laura Kingston, Certified Christian Life Coach who wants everyone to use their God given talents, author, and artistic doodler
(b) The hardcover edition of Live the Life You Love In Ten Easy Lessons, provided by the author, Barbara Sher (5 prizes)
(c) The hardcover edition of I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was, provided by the author, Barbara Sher (5 prizes)
(1) You likely know this, but at the link in the sentence below, the WriteSpeak dates are not updated for the new class
All of our Telesummit speakers are members of WriteSpeak, my online course for helping you do just that.
(2) The back arrow in my browser would not take me back to the main page from the ones below:
(a) Sparkling Life – From Resistance to Resilience (an online course)
by Claire Wild, Bodymind Therapeutic Coach / Facilitator
(b) Taking Your Power Back: 8 Ways To Quiet Your Inner Critic (an online course)
by Tammy Garver, MS, Personal Development Teacher, Speaker, and Certified Professional Life Coach
(c) May not be able to fix, since Twitter, but:
Every tweet or Instagram post about these books or workshops that includes #d2sBarbaraSher and is posted between January 21 and the end of the Telesummit is an entry. Winners will be notified on Twitter or Instagram soon after the Telesummit ends.
(d) Just noting that I get it that in other sections, the people’s pages are opening in a new browser tab and the fact that the back arrow does not work in those cases is not a problem. The ones I point out above are anomalies within a section.
(3) The link below takes one to the top of the books & course page. It should, instead, take one to the end to her info
(4) Do you want to make something a live link in the below?:
The hardcover edition of I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was, provided by the author, Barbara Sher
(5) YIKES! For Janice Dean, below, got an Error Message about connection not being private, potential attackers may be… I could not copy/paste that but here is where the Learn More link took me:
A 30-minute coaching session by phone on your biggest fear in speaking with voice and acting coach Janice Dean
(6) The title of the page the link below goes to is similar, but different than what the link says.
Page says: 365 Days of Help with Procrastination and Resistance
Link is: Barbara Sher’s Survival Guide for Dreamers, 365 days of inspirational and educational emails
(7) Unsubscribe my test of the sign-up link
Bethie TestMeister, I think that was the name I used along w/fake email, etc…Federated States of Micronesia. It thanked me for signing up.
(8) Should a something be made into a live link in the below?:
A signed copy of Laura Kingston’s book, The Gardener’s Gift, plus a gift certificate for 1 hour of life coaching with Laura Kingston, Certified Christian Life Coach who wants everyone to use their God given talents, author, and artistic doodler
(9) Do you want to make a live link in the below?:
(a) The hardcover edition of Live the Life You Love In Ten Easy Lessons, provided by the author, Barbara Sher (5 prizes)
(b) The hardcover edition of I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was, provided by the author, Barbara Sher (5 prizes)
(a) I mentioned the previous link to WriteSpeak, same deal with dates at the link at the end of the page
(b) I mentioned previously about Barbara’s 365 Day blurb, same deal the 2nd time it appears.
[[[This is like peeling the proverbial onion!!!]]]
Now, I shall follow the day & time links that were more internal –as in the link shown above the bio & description that the first link took me to for the days & times. Time and Date listings in their software.
Oh goodie, I just figured out I can do that via the Workshops page that you gave me a link to in your email. I thought that file was going to be about workshops (vs. books). I forgot that some of the sessions in the telesummit were being called workshops.
Bye for now, Beth